Wednesday, 29 January 2014

A wonderful HanJan year with Simply Crochet...

I realised this week that I have been designing for the fabulous Simply Crochet for a year already! I am still enjoying every minute of it and there is plenty more to come.....

So I thought I'd give a little reminder of all the great projects I have done for them over the year....

The observant amongst you will notice I missed a couple of issues... moving house and getting married meant a very busy Hannah that didn't have as much time for designing!

SIMPLY CROCHET ISSUE 2...



Lovely little jam jar covers

Gorgeous baby boots



SIMPLY CROCHET ISSUE 3...


Bathroom Beauties


Sweet feet!

SIMPLY CROCHET ISSUE 4...


Cool zpagetti throw
SIMPLY CROCHET ISSUE 5...




Loving the granny squares

 SIMPLY CROCHET ISSUE 6...


Bobble peg bag

Cute coat hangers

  SIMPLY CROCHET ISSUE 7...



Summer travel fun...
   SIMPLY CROCHET ISSUE 8...

Romantic vintage shawl

Picnic passion
    SIMPLY CROCHET ISSUE 10...


Bobble Mitts in a Woodland story

Cute bow headband
   SIMPLY CROCHET ISSUE 13...

HOOK LOVE mitts


Soft and squishy bedroom rug
 SIMPLY CROCHET ISSUE 14...

Zigzag crochet hook roll

Craft room loveliness
 Such a range of designs and fantastic challenges over the year! I just can't believe how it's flown by though....here's to the next year..! Thank you Simply Crochet! x

No comments:

Post a Comment