Sunday, 29 December 2013

Soft Ruffle Shell Scarf Crochet Pattern Review

A fabulous review of a HanJan pattern to share with you today - the lovely Pink Apple Peony has shared the most gorgeous pictures of  my Soft Ruffle Shell Scarf. It seems to have been a firm favourite over the Xmas period, it's such a quick and easy gift to make and looks far more complicated than it actually is!

Read what the lovely Pink Apple Peony has said in her blogpost....

    Blogpost by Pink Apple Peony

The pictures are just beautiful - the Sirdar Supersoft Aran really hits the spot by being super soft and scrummy to work with too.

Buy the pattern here!!!

Go on, treat yourself and you can make one...or two...too!


2 comments:

  1. Looking for your link to so called free pattern on Pinterest for baby crochet headband but link was to Craftsy for sale! This blog seems to be advertising for Simply Crochet. Sorry I clicked on it:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, so sorry if you have been misled by a link but my only free patterns are on my website at www.hanjancrochet.com. I am very proud and happy to design for Simply Crochet and love sharing my news on my blog, sorry you didn't enjoy reading it. Best wishes, Hannah

      Delete