Monday, 11 November 2013

Deck the Halls with Crocheted Owls!!!

Last week was a fantastic first for HanJan - a teaching session! I spent 3 wonderful hours teaching 12 very lovely women how to crochet. It was so much fun!

With Christmas fast approaching I thought we would get into the festive spirit and also I was aware that some of the people attending had never even picked up a hook before, so we set about making some little Christmas Owls to hang on the tree.....

They are the cutest little things and I'm so pleased to say that everyone managed really well to make their own.

The session was held in the hospital where I work as part of a social and fundraising scheme we are involved in so was all for a good cause too! I thought I would share a few snaps of the teaching fun...





         


         
         
         

         

         

          

As you can see - so much fun all round! 









No comments:

Post a Comment