Monday, 14 October 2013

Autumn Flowers Blanket Crochet Pattern and HanJan Ravelry News...

A busy week in the land of HanJan....a gorgeous new pattern bursting with Autumnal colours and the start of HanJan on Ravelry! About time I hear you say! I know, I know.... So far I've only managed to load four patterns onto the website but I promise I will get the rest up and running as soon as I can.





So...introducing the new pattern -

Autumn Flowers Blanket by HanJan...

An amazing alternative gift

This gorgeous blanket is just the ticket for anyone wanting to steer away from the more traditional and give a really precious yet modern look for a new baby.

The blanket is perfect as a light decorative blanket, make it in whatever colours you like! It is a series of flowers joined together with a scalloped petal edging. Perfect for using up leftover yarn and a great 'on the go' project as is worked in small flowers until they are ready to join.

The finished blanket as shown measures 85cm by 72cm but you can easily add or subtract flowers to make it any size you like....I quite fancy a big version of it as a throw for my bed!

Crochet Skill Level - Intermediate.

The flowers themselves are easy peasy, it just takes some skill and lots of patience to join them altogether - well worth the effort though!

The textured border detail makes the blanket unique

Hope you like it! Coming next from HanJan - some cute baby Kimono style cardigans, some jam jar covers, towel edgings and coat hangers, great for gifts and treats....plus I promise I'll get the rest onto Ravelry.....

No comments:

Post a Comment