Friday, 8 February 2013

Simply HanJan in Print....

I am so pleased to share with you that some HanJan patterns have found themselves into the fab new Simply Crochet Magazine! My patterns for cute winter Baby Boots and vintage inspired Jam Jar Covers are amongst 41 other fantastic and fun patterns.

Simply Crochet Issue Two out now!
The jar covers are part of a feature of Kitchen Ideas including a tea pot cosy, mug warmers, shelf edgings, dishcloths, pot holders, stool cover and egg cosies. They all have a wonderful vintage vibe and are quick and easy makes so perfect for beginners. The jar covers look fab against Kyoko Nakayoshis sweet egg cosies!
HanJan Jam Jar Covers
The magazine is jam-packed(!) with great designs, style tips and trends along with a valuable advice article on selling on Etsy and Craftsy. Overall, a fabulous read perfect for curling up with when it's so cold outside!

I also wanted to share a pattern with you that I had almost forgotten all about - my White Shell Lace Blanket. I have just spent a lovely week away with friends, one of which has the gorgeous 8 month old Katie who this blanket was designed for. I'm glad to say it is still going very strong - it is a play mat, a cuddle blanket and lives in her pushchair - a perfect all rounder.





It is made from pure white soft 4ply baby yarn and involves shell panels joined together by rows of double and treble stitches and finished off with a soft ruffle shell edge.

To find the pattern just follow the link.....

UK White Shell Lace Blanket Pattern

US White Shell Lace Blanket Pattern

I'm still going on the Rustic Blanket I spoke of before and have been distracted by some cute Peter Pan style collars...they may well make an appearance before the blanket!

No comments:

Post a Comment