Friday, 22 February 2013

Rave Reviews of HanJan Patterns!

A fabulous week for HanJan - still riding high on the contributions to Simply Crochet Issue 2 and now some fantastic reviews of my bestselling patterns! 

My Zigzag Blanket and Baby Ugg Style Boots have always been great selling patterns mostly from them being pinned and repinned so much! I thought I might share some of the lovely comments that have been left about them...

Danielle of glitter-bug-blog has left a great review of the Baby Boots and some great photos too....just love the busy bee buttons! 

'Then came my next project, I was trying to find a free pattern for a cute pair of baby boots but was unsuccessful in finding the level of cuteness I wanted for free so I had to buy a pattern. BOY oh BOY and I glad I did, I purchased the Baby Wrap Around ‘Ugg’ style baby bootie from HanJanCrochet on Etsy and I am so wonderfully pleased at how they turned out. Hannah was just the most wonderful person to deal with and helped me out with detailed emails explaining the parts I didn’t understand. I had the pattern in my inbox the next morning when I woke up. I was so pleased I started straight away, I did have a few hiccups but that was purely because I am not very advanced in understand the terms of crochet and Hannah was more than helpful, she emailed me back in great time and was always kind and informative. I could not have found a better seller to make my first Etsy purchase from and they price was more than reasonable!!!
The booties turned out so adorable,  that after the first pair I made a second to go with the blanket! Aren’t they adorable. If you want a copy of the pattern just head to Hannah’s Etsy shop!'
HanJan Baby Boots made by Danielle

HanJan Baby Boots made by Danielle

 Next up is a review of my Cream Zigzag Blanket Pattern on Craftsy....


Pattern Reviews

*****

Roman_Toyger on craftsy.com

Excellent Wonderful pattern. Very classy and elegant  January 16, 2013


'I love this pattern. It worked up quickly and it turned out very elegant. Just perfect for a boy... or even a girl. No frills... just simple elegance. GORGEOUS!
All in all I'm very happy I purchased this pattern and did it for my best friends new baby boy. Hope she loves it as much as I do.'



1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! My blogger stats said traffic was coming from your website and I got confused, now I know why! Thank-you so much but everything I said was true so thank you for creating such a great pattern!

    ReplyDelete